1.Water – at least 1l for winter and 2l for summers. It’s necessary if you’re weight loss walking, cause you’ll get thirsty and have to drink. For breastfeeding moms – it’s a must. For children, especially in a hot summer days – to avoid dehydration. Not cola, ice tea or anything else but pure water.
2. Food for a kid and myself – in a hermetic lunch box. I prepare a lunch for both of us – to eat healthy and fresh. It saves my time, cause we can have a meal wherever and whenever we’d like to.
3.Wet tissues – in a small zip-plastic bag. Absolutely vital for the little dirty hands, mounts, noses and other parts of the body. It’s good for the hot faces, too.
4. Raincoat for the stroller: it saves form rain and strong cold wind as well. Choose the ultra-light covers, such as X-run or Emmaljunge.
5. iPod – for those moments I’m done with my silent walking and want to educate myself. I listen to the marketing and news podcasts. You might have podcasts just about everything, or use it for polishing your French. When I’m done with education and still my child is sleeping in the stroller, I can simple enjoy the music. N.B! Always put only one earphone, leaving the other ear free. Click here to find out why
6. Cycling gloves – after two years of everyday walking I got them and I just can’t understand why I haven’t used that before. Gloves protects me against wind and sun. Ideally for sping-summer time. Holding stroller with the gloves is just so much better. It’s easier to walk and lead the stroller. Absolutelly recommended for the pro walkingmamas.Click here to find out more
7. Lip balm and/or UV protection cream – probably you know that the sun and wind are not skin’s best friends. When spending everyday for about 8 hours out, you better use them. I recommend a high UV sunscreen (at least 30 SPF factor) and lip balm 20SPF. For the winter – a special protective coldcream. Read here for examples
8. Warm/rainproof jacketfor me and the child – you never know about the weather. I believe, you better carry this extra jacket with you all day than you would be forced to return home just because it got chilly. In case of rain, it is always better to be dry and warm than wet and cold . Choose among best sportwear for your favourite light and warm jacket. It is worth to invest.
9. Hat – again, for me and the child. In the summer it’s good against the sun. And for the winter as well as rainy autumn a rainproof option definitely. There is no extra hand to hold an umbrella
10. Toys for my kid – one or two key items are the must. Small, light and compact toys. I know mothers always have at least one little car or a doll in the bag:-)