How To Turn a Jogging Stroller Into Your Gym
The first and only book for moms about losing weight, and getting into shape using just a baby stroller.
Strollnetics is a post-natal workout that will get you into shape simply by walking with your baby stroller.
Strollnetics can be done anywhere, anytime – all you need is a stroller and any free time you can get: you can do your Strollnetics workout while on the go to the grocery store or strolling in the park. No special outfits; no strict workout classes. Just you and your stroller!
Strollnetics: work out your Arms, Abs and Buttocks right on the go!
The Strollnetics Book covers 4 highly effective activities you can do with your stroller: Weight Loss Walking, Strollnetics Invisible Fitness, Fitness Strollerblading, and Stand-Up Stretching After your Workout.
- Weight Loss Walking with a Stroller: how simple walking will make you lose baby weight.
- Strollnetics Invisible Fitness: how to hold your baby stroller the right way to exercise your Abs, Arms and Buttocks, right on the go!
- Fitness Strollerblading: tips and exercises on how to skate with a stroller to shape the lower part of your body
- Stand-up Stretching After the Workout: 5-min stretching routine you can do while standing up: no need to lie down or carry a gym mat.
- The best thing about these workouts is that the exercises are virtually invisible to other people, you can do them anywhere and anytime.
The book includes very detailed material and easy-to-understand exercises so you can work out without the need for a fitness instructor: step-by step pictures, dos and don’ts, as well as expert fitness tips and my own personal hints.
I have been researching stroller fitness for a long time, I’ve tested out various exercises myself and consulted fitness experts and, in the end, I have summarized all of my findings in one book.
In the near future, I am going to publish the next Strollnetics book, so stay tuned!
I hope this material will be useful to other moms. I would also like to receive your feedback, so contact me here or just leave a comment.